Here are my reasons to move towards Firefox.
1. IE is one of the most targetted software for coders with malicious intent.
2. I like the basic idea of community developed software.
3. My first browser was Netscape - so, I am back to the netscape code.
4. I LOVE tabbed browsing.
5. I have better control over the access control and popups.
6. I use 2 extensions (webdeveloper & UserAgent Switcher) for my professional use.
7. I intend to combine firefox and apache - so that I get an easily portable GUI program for which many other support software is available.
Downsides:
1. Many sites of my interest are not supporting firefox.
Friday, November 26, 2004
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(21)
-
▼
November
(20)
- Magic Qquare
- 8 Queen on Chess board solution
- Quick & Practical Quadratic solution
- Large Data / Transactions
- Quality - 2 schools of thought
- Curious Question on DNA
- More...
- Cygwin
- http transaction
- Microsoft Homer
- Wiki
- Passport
- Interview Questions
- Genome
- Blog
- Pinecar Derby
- Halloween Coustume
- Pumpkin Carving
- Hotmail - Outlook
- Firefox: Incentive for Open Source
-
▼
November
(20)