Nice dream.
Country is purely a political system. It is very recent concept for human race. If I were to give up my passport issued from the country of origin to erase the political boundaries, I would. Don't know how this can happen or how we can make this happen.
Alternately, as a life mission, can I get citizenship of as many countries as possible.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(21)
-
▼
November
(20)
- Magic Qquare
- 8 Queen on Chess board solution
- Quick & Practical Quadratic solution
- Large Data / Transactions
- Quality - 2 schools of thought
- Curious Question on DNA
- More...
- Cygwin
- http transaction
- Microsoft Homer
- Wiki
- Passport
- Interview Questions
- Genome
- Blog
- Pinecar Derby
- Halloween Coustume
- Pumpkin Carving
- Hotmail - Outlook
- Firefox: Incentive for Open Source
-
▼
November
(20)