Sunday, June 19, 2005

fremont older hike - again

Today again I went to the Fremont older trail. Start at 9:04 and reach back by around 10:20. I guess I am able to do it quicker - may be I am getting healthier!!

Noticed a small squirile. The color is more dirty dunk color than the grey color of the adult. Saw the pointed feathere on head birds who normally walk - 2 or three of them.

Noticed a lump of bird feather - meaning a hunter around.

A white (pure white) spherical flower ready to release it's seads to fly off - many of them around.

The hay is very dry now. The popping sound of the seads is no more present. Can you imagine few of the hay are more than 5 feet tall and yet less than 1/8 of an inch in diameter?

At the parking lot on the return - 2 surprises. The birds have had their act on the rear of my car. There was a snake (less than 18 inches long) beaten to death and cut in to half by the most brillient mamal on the planet - human...

Blog Archive