Wednesday, August 03, 2005
QA candidate help
Candidate looking for QA posiiton.... While I can't guarentee placement at this point, I can add value to the candidate in terms of increasing the morale to face the interview. Also try to enhance the resume (with out trying to tell lies). May be take a moke interview and give feed back. If you think this would help the candidate wife, let me know and I can help.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(100)
-
▼
August
(19)
- open source web design
- meeting 8/20
- web site creation
- Online (Free) Translation resources
- Company Todo
- comapny name search
- India & China potential NextGen world leaders
- Indian Radiologiest
- Trip: Uvas Canyan Waterfalls
- berry creek falls
- Santa Clara, Santa Cruz,
- Company - start new or join another
- Buying home
- Uvas Canyan Waterfalls
- Innovative Mortgage suggestions
- QA candidate help
- preparation before H1B arrives
- Language Resources
- Bowling
-
▼
August
(19)